Thursday, May 26, 2005

WOooooOOoo.

listening to: Katamari Damashii by Yu Miyake and Masayuki Tanaka
Naaaaaaaaaa na na na na na na na na Katamari Damashiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!

I've thought about it long and hard(hur hur) and it has occurred to me that I might just be an asshole. I'm definitely a dick as it is. I mean, I don't like most of the people I meet, many members of the opposite sex strike me as being too mentally challenged to walk and breathe at the same time, and fundamentalist Christians really grate my cheese. Hmm, I must give this more thought. If it turns out that I AM an asshole, then steps must be taken to live up to the title, ie: making fun of fat girls (7.6 on the Richter Scale!!!)

That aside, it has been a rainy day today, this makes me sad and happy at the same time. Sad, because I can't go swimming and happy, because I can NOT go swimming with no guilt. I am a complex person. This makes me special. My mummy says so.

I want a cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home