Saturday, May 28, 2005

it's everyone else's fault

The whole day has been an exercise in irritation. The god-damned bank with the waiting and the traffic and FUCK!!!! I'm so agitated right now that my hands a literally shaking. I need to hit something hard. There was this stupid woman in the bank who wouldn't stop talking about her fucking stupid dog shit eating kids and the grades that they are getting for exams.Rancid cow. Her children will all suffer from mental breakdowns within the next few months and return to brutalise their mother. This will spark a man hunt for the Manson family of Sarawak. Stupid idiots and their grades. In 5 years they'll probably realise that its all pointless and drink themselves to oblivion.

I don't know if any of my friends read this, but Melissa, if you do manage to see this, very sorry for the late drawings. Life is a fucking whore with herpes and leprosy. Today was like having the whore use her pus leaking lips to suck on your balls. FUCK.

That is all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Illicitus said...

Derek.

Don't you just love every minute of oru stupid little life? Cos I do.

I thank god for the cramps I'm having now and I thank god for the fire truck that's zooming off to save lives.

But I still feel as though I've been had.

God is an imaginary man. An imaginary man with 10 rules which we have to obey.

...

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home