Monday, April 24, 2006

she's a lady

My darling love is the most exquisite thing that has happened to me since some dude invented soft toilet paper.

I will not hear a word said against her for her honour is mine to defend and other foofy romantic crap like that.

BUT.

She kicked me out of the bed last night. I mean literally, with an ingenius combination of foot- and arm- action, the woman who is the heart, soul and center of the happiness in my life managed to kick me, a fat bastard who is a whole 30% heavier than her, off the god-damned bed. All the while sleeping the deep, drooling, snoring sleep of the sinless. No amount of dodging, weaving or general athletics (hah!) could prevent the inevitable.

Truly, my kung-fu is not worthy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Keem said...

if you didn't take up so much space, i wouldn't have to kick you off now, would i?

=P

and it's 'off' the bed, not 'of', mind you.

5:27 PM  
Blogger spence said...

you sure about "drooling... sleep of the sinless" thing?

not some midnight action goin on?

11:03 PM  
Blogger lainieyeoh said...

for shame, man, are your twin anchors so light a small woman can flip you off the bed?

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home