Saturday, November 26, 2005

googly moogly

As it goes, everytime I come back to Kuching, my little patch of the interweb (courtesy of Al Gore) gets neglected like a wrinkly whore's vagina.

But things I have been doing since I have gotten back:

1) Seen The Lady. This makes me happy and smushy inside on account of she makes me happy and we laze around a lot. Also, she is really good with the directions when I am driving. Because I am frankly piss at the whole 'getting around town' business.

2) Watched Harry Potter and the Whinging Brit Kids. Was not as a good as I'd hoped but not as bad as I feared. There was a dragon and that dude with the eye and that other dude with no nose. All fun for the kiddies. Harry Potter is still a whining little shit and his red headed friend keeps looking worse as the series wanders along it's inconsistent track.

3) Seen the Sexbomb and the Furry who have come back from New Zealand. It is good to see them again on account of they are my friends. Both are very sarcastic and horny as ever. Hornier, in fact. Now that they've acquired sources of regular sex that are back in Sheepsville waiting for them. Fun for all. Yaaaay.

And now fuck you all because Miss Vanessa has decided not to blog anymore.

I going to make a shit now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Keem said...

now if someone had TOLD me the movie wasn't going to be as good, i wouldn't have read the book. but then i'd be missing out on the book, so i really shouldn't have watched the movie. but if i didn't watch the movie i wouldnt have known how much better the book is.

it's a conundrum.

9:21 AM  
Blogger FishBalls said...

rae: Yeah, I've read all the books. It's got nothing to do with the book, for me. It's movie itself. Prisoner of Azkaban was a good movie. Goblet of Fire was better than the first two but not as good as PoA.

Them fish peoples was scary though. Also, Voldemort was just gross. And very much a drama queen.

keem: er. Yes. RIght you are. ma'am. -_- Your entire comment post is a conundrum, dear.

But I get what you mean. I think. :)

1:50 PM  
Blogger lainieyeoh said...

hey *shrug* i tried

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sheepsville???

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home