Friday, October 14, 2005

BLARGH

I can't sleep.

You know why? BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL BASTARDS.

That's right. Especially you over there with the smug-ass grin on your face with your Burberry shirt and your Calvin Klein scent.

Good Lord, the scent. When was the last time you didn't smell like potpourri, you pansy-assed nancy-boy.

Aaargh. I'm too short for this shit.

Now give me all your money, you cock-monger. And be snappy about it.

Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman is brilliant.

Kahani is my new hero for selling it to me. I haven't paid her yet. But I WILL!

The Keem was here for the weekend. She brought books and food. And then she brought me SUNDROP!

Sundrop is this drink that I can't seem to find in KL. It is freely available in Kuching, however. AND SHE BROUGHT ME FIVE CANS!!!

Me love you long time, Keemkeem. We will visit Wang Utama(tee hee hee) next time you are around.

Also, she bought me cookies. Muahahaha! I HAVE COOKIES!

COOKIES AND SUNDROP! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU ALL SUCK BECAUSE I HAVE COOKIES AND SUNDROP!

Please, in the name of all that is beautiful in the world, let me fall asleep now.

3 Comments:

Blogger lainieyeoh said...

gaiman is the r0x0rs my s0x0rs

What the fuck is sundrops?

3:45 PM  
Blogger FishBalls said...

OMG

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SUNDROP IS?!?!?!

YOU MUST TRY IT!!!!!

IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE MORE THAN TONY ROBBINS' MOTIVATIONAL TALKS WILL!!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Kahani said...

Yes, what IS sundrop? It's beginning to sounds like Prozac.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home