Friday, September 23, 2005

meme-licious, v2.0

Once again, from that lady with the shiny hair:

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
[x] Bungee jump without my clothes on. Seriously. It would be such a rush.
[x] Publish the children's book that I've been working on for the past 2 years. Procrastination is a terrible thing.
[x] Live in Paris.
[x] Live in New York.
[x] Ditto for Tokyo
[x] Buy my Mum a Mercedes
[x] Build my Dad's dream house for him.

Seven things I could do:
[x] Go back to Kuching.
[x] Be less of a bastard. This one is going to be hard.
[x] Eat more vegetables.
[x] Draw more often.
[x] Paint more often.
[x] Clean my room. It's not as bad as it was yesterday. You can see the floor.
[x] Cut my toenails.

Seven celebrity crushes:
[x] Milla Jovovich
[x] Colin Farrell
[x] Rebecca Romijn
[x] Tori Amos
[x] Fiona Apple
[x] PJ Harvey
[x] Michelle Rodriguez

Seven often repeated words:
[x] Damnit
[x] Holy crap!
[x] Jesus H Christ on a (insert random inanimate object. Animals or plants also work)
[x] Oh Crapstain.
[x] LOVEly
[x] REALLy?
[x] Eat crap and die, motherfucker!

Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:
[x] Gaze
[x] Lips
[x] Neck
[x] Shoulders(how she places them)
[x] Hands
[x] Butt. To see if it is sticking out or not (tee hee hee. Wink to the one who gets it)
[x] uh...I dunno...boobs, I guess. No size preference. As long as they are not fake. Fake ones are...creepy.

Seven things I do to make myself happy:
[x] Draw
[x] Read
[x] Sleep. Being sad is exhausting.
[x] Cook. Concentrating on not giving myself diarrhoea is a brilliant distraction.
[x] Watch really bad movies from the seventies and eighties. Especially those badly dubbed Chinese ones
[x] Take a shower.
[x] Uh... I dunno. Kill mosquitoes or some shit.

I tag...uh...some other people. And stuff. If you read this and you haven't done it, consider yourself Tag-gified. By me. Heh, you were tagged by Fishballs. Hehehe. snort.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can always use your parents, the eternal out, to stay out of trouble.. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry ooutlet sale[/url] Give us the luxuries of life, and we will dispense with its necessaries. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose expedition[/url] Irscqvynn
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora charm[/url] Rbqotqlsn [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose online[/url] ospohfkxr

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home