Sunday, August 28, 2005

wooOooOoooooooo

It's six in the morning and I can't get to sleep. It's been this way for the last 5 hours in which I have done the following:

1) Trimmed my nosehairs. I decided to stop after I realised that I was a sleep deprived guy with a small pair of incredibly sharp scissors up my nostril.

2) Cut my toenails. There was shrapnel flying everywhere and I think it hit the little kitty that was dozing away in my laundry basket. Serves the little demon right for sleeping in there, adorable though she was.

3) Peeled the potatoes that I will be using for lamb stew tomorrow. Do you reckon it's possible to get high from potato skin fumes? I feel a little light headed. I probably shouldn't have handled the knife.

4) Killed 5 mosquitoes by hand. I feel like a kungfu-ninja-matrix-type person right now. Whoa, I know kung fu.

5) Decided that everyone was a cunt and that they should give all their money to me.

6) Giggled at the word "diphthong". heh. Diphthong.

7) Giggled at Wang Utama. hehehehe. Wang Utama. heh. coff.

I will try to go to bed now. I probably shouldn't be drinking this bottle of pepsi.

You're all assholes. Your mother looks at you and it makes her cry herself to sleep at night.

These random bursts of omnidirectional hatred are surprisingly cathartic.

2 Comments:

Blogger lainieyeoh said...

a lot of people should give me all their money. They're taking so long, it's almost as if they want me to rob them.

2:25 PM  
Blogger FishBalls said...

I totally know where you're coming from. They're so inconsiderate. I mean, what the fuck is up with THAT?

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home