Friday, August 19, 2005

Buggerration

I feel like I messed up.

In fact, I'm quite sure I did.

My pants are not happy.

I go to ponder upon the nature of the universe.

In other news, the asshole that parked perpendicularly to my housemates car so that we were stuck in the Indian restaurant is an arsehole. Which is like an asshole, only British, so by definition is more sarcastic. What an asshat. Seriously, who purposely parks in an angle opposing the one that is drawn on the road so that he blocks another guy's car? A bastardly bastard full of bastard-stuff. That's who. Today, he will have mysterious invisible grains of sand in his underwear. THAT WILL MIGRATE INTO HIS URETHRA(pee tube)! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

He must be a metrosexual. Only their kind are that self-centered. I must accelerate my plans to remove them from the gene pool.

I'm going to have some chocolate. SANDWICHED IN CHOCOLATE.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

chocolate sandwiched in chocolate. oh my god. my mouth waters.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home