Wednesday, August 03, 2005

intertron 3000

I gots da broadband going, yo.

A week's exposure to Cyberjaya has basically reduced my brain into a sort of mush, with the occasional lump of thought floating around. The whole place seems to have been designed to induce the degeneration of brain matter. Nothing moves here. Except for cars. And they zoom by with an amazing alacrity, almost as if their drivers were trying to get out of the place before they get infected with this bizzarre form of viral stupidity that has afflicted me.

Most memorable quote of the day, mentioned at The Coffee Bean, Low Yat, courtesy of my housemate: "We better hurry home, Joey and Desperate Housewives will be starting soon."

Oh dear Jeebus.

Happiness will be arriving in the form of Kim in a few days. Yay!

1 Comments:

Blogger Illicitus said...

Is your housemate female? please its a she.

I don't want you to be frutified.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home