Friday, July 22, 2005

a-buuuuuuuuh

I got an unexpected gift today.

The sort of gift that takes away ALL your vocabulary for a good few minutes.

I sat there in a complete stunned stupor when I realised what it was I was listening to.

And then I blubbered like the pussy that I knew myself to be.

Thanks so much, Kim. You'll probably have no idea how much this means to me.

Well, you're clever, so you might.

But having someone make a gift of something this thoughtful makes leaving just a little bit easier to bear.

And because I am a complex, sensitive and unusually handsome guy, that much harder as well.

Jokes aside, thanks again, beautiful.

3 Comments:

Blogger Keem said...

*does a jiggy*

i know i very juak.
i know you very bong tiok.

but i've only known you for one week. cannot lah!

*granny wedgie*

3:42 PM  
Blogger FishBalls said...

ARRRRGH THE GRANNY WEDGIE NOOOOOOOOO

7:10 PM  
Blogger FishBalls said...

Also, yes, bong tiok until chim chim

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home