Monday, July 18, 2005

nougat in the chocolate, poetry in the soul

It's half-past-four in the bloody morning and I can't sleep. I'd dearly love to, but when Mr Sandman is cheating on your sorry ass, that's what happens.

Welcome to Insomnia, where even masturbation don't work right.

I've been severely disappointed by someone with whom I've been on generally friendly terms. I've known him forever, but he's always been a sort of benign presence in my life. Sort of in the background. Y'know, the sort of person with whom you share a "Hey, bitch. How're you doing?" and a drink from time to time. I've always thought of him as basically a decent guy. Others with whom I am closer have had a burning dislike for this individual, assuring me that he is a bastard of the highest degree and an asshole of epic aroma. My basic reaction has always been "Meh, he's never done anything to me. He's ok."

Well, in a few nights, he's proven to be a complete cunt-rag. Bargh. I won't go into the details, but his attitude and the way he treats people are just unspeakable. The supreme lack of tact and that remarkably large amount of inappropriate (see distasteful) comments made to strangers about yours truly just added that little extra piquancy to the flavour of the bile. I tried explaining it to myself by labeling it a combination of slips of the tongue and severe immaturity. But his consistent assholation (assholicity?) is really beating that argument down.

Compound all that with the fact that he makes some people that I actually like uncomfortable and, well, I am possibly faced with the most socially repulsive person I have ever known.

This bothers me more than I'd admit it. I guess it's got to do with that horrible feeling you get when you realise that you've been wrong about someone.

Bah, what a let down. One more for the dip-shit list, then.

Haiku for the disgruntled heart:

You are an asshole
Do you see this finger here?
Special just for you.

I am so fucking talented. Feel that emotion sear itself on your soul. I make Mother Goose cry.

3 Comments:

Blogger Keem said...

maybe we could stick mich's funky corkscrew up his anus.

- people with nice boobies/moobies unite-

4:59 PM  
Blogger Illicitus said...

I don't he'll feel anything really..

Whoops..did I just say that outloud?

Sigh

It occured, maybe he was just jeolous cos u were getting the attention he feels should have been his.

hehe

.
.
Kim...don't.hurt.me****

5:51 PM  
Blogger FishBalls said...

Keem: corkscrew sounds like a lovely idea. But there is a major risk that it would just encourage his affections in certain directions. i'm surprised at you. very visceral recommendation for anal destruction from the supposedly decent one. I like this new side of you :P

mishmash: yeaaah, i have that effect on a lot of guys. sometimes i can't move for all the fawning women around me. and if kim doesn't hurt you, i will. i'll think up something involving feathers and french ticklers

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home