Wednesday, July 13, 2005

achtung! der Fisch kommt!

So a bunch of us went out for dinner last night at this place called "Jambu" Lovely ambience, above average food. Frightfully expensive. Then we went to Bing for dessert. There was a lovely waitress there who kept asking if everything was alright. I think she liked my boobs.

I told a few of my naughty stories, but I think they might have traumatised a couple of the ladies at the table.

Last night while reading, in a searing bolt of inspiration, I got two fantastic ideas. Ok, bear with me:

First, I'll open a restaurant run by exclusively by attractive ladies of vague-ish sexual orientation. And I'll call it "Eating Out"
hur hur hur. geddit? Eating out?

Then, I'll open a confectionary right next to it, run by attractive gentlemen of similarly vague-ish sexual orientation. And I'll call it "Fudgepackers" geddit? Fudgepackers?

hohoho, i am a funny one, i tell you.

I'm so sorry. I apologise for the overwhelming amount of cheese.

Anyhoo, this was another MSN conversation that occured between Sexbomb and me the other night. I think I traumatised her as well. I do that a lot. "Lechez ce poisson" being me in this case.

lechez ce poisson:
hey, guess what i just saw?

Sexbomb:
   what??

lechez ce poisson:
   a friend just sent me an email with a link to a video of a woman squeezing out live eels via her vagina

lechez ce poisson:
   colour me traumatised

Sexbomb:
   ewwwww i did not need to know that!!!!!!

lechez ce poisson:
   yeah

lechez ce poisson:
   apparently, someone put, like, 2 or 3 in there and she squeezed them out one by one into a basin and they were still swimming around

Sexbomb:
   EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

lechez ce poisson:
   didn't you eat eel the last time you were here at that japanese restaurant?

Sexbomb:
   oh shudup!!!

lechez ce poisson:
   probably cost so much because they were fresh from the vagina

Sexbomb:
   EW YOU ASS!!!!!!!

lechez ce poisson:
   was there a musky smell and taste?

Sexbomb:
   fuck u man!!!

You know, if nothing else, this blog has been a revelatory experience. Especially in terms of why I am still single. I should probably stop traumatising people.

6 Comments:

Blogger FishBalls said...

You know what's worse? After you see the video, you eventually come to the realisation that somewhere in the past, SOMEONE DID IT FOR REAL.

You don't find monkeys doing that sort of thing.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Keem said...

didja hear abt the woman who did it with lobsters?

lobster babies grew in her. =_=

10:59 PM  
Blogger lainieyeoh said...

oooh. can i have the link?

11:48 PM  
Blogger FishBalls said...

lainie: oh noooo, i had a priest, a monk and a nun reconsecrate my inbox after that. it STILL feels dirty

but if you want, email me for traumatising links to videos of a woman with a 5-foot long squirting orgasm!

requests for strange stuff people do with their happy bits go to: fishballs@gmail.com

kimthebeautiful: WTF?!?!?! you're not serious are you?!?! That's not biologically possible!

i'm really loving the internet right now.

12:36 AM  
Blogger CreativeBitchin said...

not appealing. that explains why eels are always so slimy, cooked or not.

keem: i read that urban legend too somewhere. it is NOT possible to breed lobsters in a vagina.

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've seen a pic of a woman doing that! and yeah! uno request for vanessa please, pinacoladas@gmail.com

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home