Tuesday, July 05, 2005

if i only had a brain

I had this conversation on Messenger a while back. It broke my heart. Seriously, I felt so disappointed. You think you know someone, and they pull a bimbo on you.

I'm not going to make up a psuedonym because I'm too lazy right now. Blargh.

Girl: Hey, Fishballs, do you know the guy who won that Wimbledon thing the last time?

Fishballs: Yes, yes I do. He comes over on weekends and we have little tea parties with scones and eclairs. He sure likes them scones.

Girl: Stop it, I think he's cute. I just wanna find pictures online.

Fishballs: Who am I to stand in the way of true love, eh? I'm not sure, but I think his name is Federer.

Girl: Oh, he's taken.

Fishballs: How sad for you. I'd offer you a tissue, but I just took a big dump, and well, you see how it is.

Girl: Ewwww. Anyway, Isn't he the guy who married Britney Spears?

(Some time passes)

Girl: Hello? hello? are you still there?

Fishballs: Just give me a second. I think you broke my brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home