Thursday, June 30, 2005

i have a dream

I was having problems sleeping one night, when I got the best idea to get ridiculously rich.

See, this is how it goes, I'll have 12 children, right?

And then I'll send six of them to the east coast of the USA and six of them to the west coast of the USA, where they will dominate the NBA (it's this basketball thing they have there, FYI) and face off in the Finals.

I'm sending six per coast because one of them has to be the substitute. I've thought of everything.

Anyhow, I will then proceed to bet a ridiculously large amount of money one half of my brood and tell them to win.

"Dude, like, Dad just called and said that you had to lose tonight."

"Fuck, we'd better be getting something nice for Christmas"

It's fool-proof, I tell you.

No way it can fail.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home