Saturday, June 25, 2005

achtung!

So, it has come to my attention that Miss Furry reads my blog. I did not know this.

Also, apparently, Miss Furry figured out who Miss Sexbomb is and has been teasing her.

Miss Sexbomb has asked me to write something that will give her leverage over Miss Furry

So here goes:

Why do I call Miss Furry by that particular pseudonym? Well, she came to visit me in Sydney and we had to share a bed because of a) I lived with creepy people from China and b) there was no space. Anyway, while she was there, she didn't shave her legs on account I don't know the fuck why.

Miss Furry is a very affectionate sleeper, which is fine by me. But her little leg stubbles stabbed me repeatedly. Sometimes, it was like a cheese grater.

There were other happenings of which I will not speak of. Also, I have photos of Miss Furry having her boobs groped by a mutual acquaintance who has a gay twin brother (hey! holler if you want the photos eh?)

Sorry, Furry. It had to be done. Miss Sexbomb is way taller than you and can definitely kick my sorry little ass. You are kinda short and I can kinda run away from you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home