Monday, June 27, 2005

OWNED!

So, like, sometimes I don't like sleeping with pants on. No undies either. Yes, my twig and giggle-berries are on display for all to see. Don't judge me until you try it yourself. It's like a whole new experience and shit.

Also, I don't lock the door when I sleep because, well, fuck you, it's my room. My mother doesn't knock before she comes in.

You can see where this is going

About 2 in the afternoon, I pull my pants off and sleep splayed out on the bed, face down.

About a half hour later, I hear a collection of sounds: the click of the door knob, the slight creak of the door opening, followed by "AIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

Door slams. "WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING PANTS? NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THAT!'

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's what you get for not knocking, woman!

A few days later I was reading in bed and I hear this conversation at my door

Mom: Why are you standing there?

Sis: I want to use the Internet (the Internet line goes up to my room.)

Mom: Then go in and use it.

Sis: (in a small voice) he might not be wearing pants

Mom: Oh yeah, that's right.

I laughed so hard my damn near shit my pants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home