Wednesday, June 29, 2005

there's a secret

I dare not tell anybody.

I've wanted to tell you so many times in the past, but I just didn't know.

I just didn't know If you could take it, if what we have would be ripped to shreds if you knew.

But I'll tell you now, because I now know that I trust and love you.

Oh, how it burns inside, threatening to break free, but it musn't. Not to anyone else.

Not for anyone else, but you.

And you must keep it well.

Keep it deep and treasure it. Let it be the token of my trust, love and affection.

Are you ready?

Can you make this commitment to me?

Can you take this step?

Here goes, then:

I think I might be sexy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Illicitus said...

I think I just burst a blood vessel from all that suspense.

Hahah

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home