Thursday, June 30, 2005

best conversation ever

I was doing some work on the computer when a friend came online. We'll call her Anne, because that is not her name.

Anne: Hey, Fish, if I ask you a stupid question, would you get mad at me?

Fishballs: Heavens to Sally, what could possibly lead you to believe that stupid questions annoy me? But for you, special indulgences apply, because you have D-cup breasts and green eyes.

Anne: Why do you have to say things like that?

Fishballs: Because you KNOW it turns you on. Ask away, then.

Anne: Ugh. Anyway here goes: What's your favourite colour?

Fishballs: Vagina.

Anne: What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Fishballs: You misunderstand me, vagina is my favourite colour.

Anne: WHAT THE FUCK? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO MAKE ME REGRET ASKING YOU QUESTIONS?!?!

Fishballs: You ask these questions, you get the responses, you regret them. And yet, time and again, you comes back for more?

Anne: Why did I ever make friends with you?

Fishballs: Because you loved my Asian nipples so. You wanted to nibble them.

Anne: FUCK YOU!

Fishballs: You'd really want to, don't you? I can tell.

Things degenerated quickly after that.

But it should be fine, because I just got an email from her asking for photos from some time back

She so totally wants me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Illicitus said...

Fishballs is a sexy beast

12:17 PM  
Blogger lainieyeoh said...

My arent you a sexy conversationalist :D

9:52 PM  
Blogger FishBalls said...

yes, yes I am. It comes with the cute buns and sexy legs.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home