Friday, July 01, 2005

have you ever?

Looked into the eyes of the one you love.

Sighed at the prospect of being allowed to be this close to someone like this

Then uttered the words that never fade away

"Woman, you've totally got eye wax dripping out of your left eye. I mean, seriously, look at that shit. The weight of that motherfucker is actually pulling at the corner of your eye. Are you saving it up for something? Jesus Christ in a polka dot shirt! Look at it! FUCK! IT MOVED! I SWEAR IT MOVED! FUCK! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME I JUST TOOK A SHOWER!"

I am a class A romantic all the way, I tell you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

erm - possibly tt's why i hate to have ppl starring so "romantically" at me - weird, thanks for illuminating me!
cheers and have a great wkd!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home