Saturday, July 16, 2005

good golly, miss molly

First things first: This lady has the most animated face I have ever had the pleasure of coming in contact with. It's the coolest damned thing I have ever seen.

I'm utterly in thrall with her. But I'm not the only one, ho ho ho.

It was a rather fun night. Picked up the aforementioned lady and went for a coffee at that place where they have coffee. And we talked bad about other people for about hour before the penguin deigned to join us. Miss Keem was molesting an unhygienic pillow. Several inappropriate stories later, Miss Ivy and Mr Chung Siang joined us. Physical abuse from the dugong lady proceeded to happen. But I am told it comes from a place of affection so I suppose it's ok. No one ever died from some tough lovin'.

She SO wants me, I can tell. It's the boobs. Tee hee hee.

The festivities continued at the place with the alcohol and the groping, but not before Mr Nick and Mr Tak joined us for a wee bit.

I traumatised two manly men in the group by being offensively bisexual.

And as the night proceeded with it's irreverent tone towards everything respectful, I was informed that allegedly this dude asked this lady if I was a girl. Lovely. Just utterly fucktacular, I tell you.

So, we went to eat that that place that had food and then I drove Mr Tak and then Miss Dugong back. Miss Dugong forgot her keys and might have had to spend the night in her dad's car if it wasn't for her brother and his rebellious gaming streak.

I was right worried, I was. My mummy taught me not to leave wee little ladies sleeping in cars.

And then I got lost. That bit of town is a maze. And there were these houses with Roman columns and shit. Ye gods.

I got home at 3 am. Read till 6. Then slept. Then at nine, Mr Chung Siang called. 3 hours of sleep in 2 days. Whee.

Mr Caffeine is my new best friend.

PS: I saw 9 metrosexuals last night.

NINE.

IN KUCHING.

This makes me despondent.

Metrosexuals are the devil.

5 Comments:

Blogger Keem said...

i am cute, i am!

where got metrosexuals lah.

i think we've just created a new category of ppl - metrosexual wannabes (otherwise formerly known as ahbeng)

2:43 AM  
Blogger FishBalls said...

Arrrrgh. OMG. WANNABE METROSEXUALS!

argh argh argh.

the horror.

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://cgqxhyft.com/wcly/srtf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ibuhktha.com/quvf/qdej.html]Cool site[/url]

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://cgqxhyft.com/wcly/srtf.html | http://kpsldtfk.com/qzsa/kaug.html

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home