Friday, July 29, 2005

Misery

You know, that really creepy movie with that lady who kidnapped that guy and did stuff to him in a creepy way.

So, like, my first few days in Kuala Lumpur have been pretty uninteresting, aside from an embarassing sms faux pas which kept me up well into the night. Thank Jeebus for understanding friends.

I have no Internet connection, this is a friend's computer. I visited the college and I'm beginning to suspect that Miss Lainie was right about the lecturers. Either that, or I was talking to the janitor. Self sufficiency it is, I guess.

Cyberjaya is the most fucking despondent place in the world. My flatmates are potheads. Which is hilarious. There are five cats staring at me right now. No, I didn't smoke any of their stuff.

I'm going to my room to read. Because I'm a social butterfly who's got a tremendous ammount of sex appeal.

Your mother told me that she liked it doggy-style.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

would you like to do my mom?
you know. things in cyberjaya are prettier when you're stoned. no harm trying. =P

10:10 PM  
Blogger Illicitus said...

i was thinking maybe might go kl and visit u, but someone told me that cyberjaya is effing far away.!

its all secluded and shit. Like the moon.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Keem said...

mich! can you come down this saturday!?

9:28 AM  
Blogger Illicitus said...

dun tell me u going to kl??

hehehe

if in kl city i might, but cyberjaya...i dun even know where the hell tat is LOL

12:50 PM  
Blogger lainieyeoh said...

Yknow, while you're at it would you do my mom too?

Cyberjaya CAN be pretty under the right circumstances :)

12:55 AM  
Blogger FishBalls said...

All requests for Fishballs to do your mom, please forward to Fishballs@gmail.com

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home