Monday, September 05, 2005

knn ccb mch

Another day has passed as the fucking sun takes his fucking time to crawl on his fucking hands and fucking knees across the fucking sky. This idea of the sun taking his time to smell the fucking roses instead of doing his job of making one day come after the other, I am not liking so much.

You see, there are certain people (see: person, as if it isn't obvious enough) that I would like very much to see again. Because well, I miss them. And they know who they are. And by now, probably everyone knows as well. But you see, I am not caring so much about the people that I am not caring about. So all of you can have a spoon, and eat my ass. WITH KETCHUP.

How? How the fuck would you get rid of this stinking frustration that things are the way they are? That with just a weeeee bit of change, it'll be perfect.

Silly little distractions only carry you so far. And last for only so long, before you're left with a small fucking moment of solitude when crapstain! The ache comes rushing back.

I know I'm not sounding very coherent. Much less making much sense. But that is how it is right now.

Doesn't help that I'm living in Cyberjaya. The place where everything goes to fade away and die. Slowly. Because, y'know, there're SO many things to do here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Illicitus said...

ahhh love, what a lovely thing..


joking

count the days my friend, count the days

you'll be back in kch before u know it

:D Fun

I'm bored. So bored. So so bored. So so so bored.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home