Wednesday, September 21, 2005

tee hee hee

I got groceries.

Bwahahaha! The world can no longer hurt me because of my groceries, for they are the groceries of invincibility! (+2 to all resistances).

Damnit, my geek is showing,

I need to get a fucking life.

I love you all, taxi people. Sniff. You make me cry with mirth and glee when you pull stupid shit like try to charge me $15 for a 5 minute taxi ride. Yes, I'm from Sarawak. And yes, I probably DID ride a crocodile to school back home. But then, that doesn't mean that you can charge me $15 for a taxi ride. You cockmongering cuntmothers ("cuntmother" used here courtesy of Miss Lainie).


Actually, I'd pay $15 to ride a crocodile to school. And maybe I could superglue that Mercedes Benz thingy on its nose and shit. Then it would be, like, totally bling and it'll be, like, all cool and shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home