Thursday, September 15, 2005

meme-licious

I got this from the Keem. In regards to 5 weird habits that The Fishballs (note the capitals) has:

#1 The Fishballs, he likes to sleep in the nude.
This in itself is not that weird or strange. It's just that I constantly forget to lock the door, resulting in a lot of "Oh, dear Lord! My eyes!" moments. I think I wrote about it somewhere below

#2 The Fishballs has a weakness for Transformers.
There's something appealing about plastic things changing into other plastic things. I might have a deep seated problem here.

#3 He reads while he eats, The Fishballs does.
I can't help it. It's bad but, oh, so good. Someone save me

#4 The Fishballs falls down a lot
It's true. I can't help it. I blame society, rap music, and violent video games. That Mario, always with the killing and the maiming.

#5 The Fishballs snores sometimes
Apparently I do. I have yet to receive proof of this, but then some people would say anything to get me into bed.

And there you have it. Now I will go take a shower because I smell like a dead raccoon. Which does NOT smell like flowers.

PS. I tag anyone who comes across this because I am a lazy bugger. But handsome. Some things just can't be helped, I'm afraid.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Fishballs (two, nestled in compact curly-wurlies) does snore. Should have recorded it with my hp had i known this was debatable.

8:14 PM  
Blogger lainieyeoh said...

Neh, I've been told I snore too, when I'm exhausted and sleep with my head at a funny angle.

3:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

made me laugh! you're such an ass.
i reckon theres nothing wrong with snoring... i talk in my sleep.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Kahani said...

I read when I eat! and I have an entire support group of people who do likewise. =P

Both book and food taste better when taken together.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home