Monday, October 24, 2005

yay!

So, like, I 'm in Kuching and shit.

Which is fun, because the lady who calls me her darling is here.

Now, I adore her, make no mistake about that.

But today, I might have very well fractured my ring finger courtesy of the car door when I went to meet her for lunch. Now, upon informing her of this faux pas, the lady who calls me her darling proceeds to not only NOT give sympathy and lovin' as required by the Relationship Clause, subsection 42.5b which clearly states that, well, I'm owed some pampering, she decides to laugh at me in my suffering and pain.

Which is fine, because she makes up for it with kisses and stuff.

But then, I go home and tell my mother about it. The woman who gave birth to me, she decides to laugh at me too.

Sometimes a man just can't get no love, I tells ya.

7 Comments:

Blogger Keem said...

Question to ponder:

If a man's left ring finger is amputated, and he wants to get married...which finger does he put the ring on?

Mind you, left hand - male, right hand - female.

6:12 PM  
Blogger FishBalls said...

tee hee hee. Who says it has to be on a finger? :P

6:52 PM  
Blogger lainieyeoh said...

you're getting some, don't complain.

12:07 AM  
Blogger Illicitus said...

good lord

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Derk... trust YOU!!! I laugh at you too :P HAHAHAHAHA

6:12 PM  
Blogger FishBalls said...

lainie: hahaha! True that. On the other hand, with an injured finger, I can't really get much loving on without being extremely careful.

penguin: Yes? What can I do for you?

sexbomb: OMG YOU POSTED A COMMENT!!!!!! and you suck for laughing at me and not coming home earlier. Hurry up :)

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this SO deserved a comment dude.... hehehe. i got my tickets yesterday, i be there in 2 weeks :D

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home