Friday, June 03, 2005

get away from me

Does it look like I might be terribly interested in learning about your religion? I am reading a book and having a coffee. Does it, I repeat, look like there is a possibility, however remote, that I would be interested in participating in a dialogue in regards to your faith? Does it even look like I might have an interest in you as a person? Your religion appears to be the totality of the definition of you as person and I have no interest in speaking to mono-dimensional people, nor do I have the time to find out if I am wrong. Yes, I'm sure that if I "give it a go" it might enrich my life, but the point is, I don't really give a donkey's bollocks.

Now please, go away. You're breathing my air and you're getting in the way of my lovely day. Do not even THINK about offering that pamphlet to me. Things are bad enough as it is, but they will quickly hit the fan if you do not read my lips and BUGGER OFF.

Aren't things lovely now that we understand each other?

1 Comments:

Blogger Illicitus said...

Lemme guess, christians?

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home