Saturday, June 04, 2005

urgh.

I feel so sick now. Excess moisture is drippping out of my nose. Well, moisture isn't really the right word. The viscosity is just slightly higher than water but not as thick as mucus. And it's mostly clear, aside from the occasional semi-dried booger swimming around and the odd air bubble. I wonder where it all comes from. It's probably brain-coolant or something. If it IS, then that would explain the stuffy feeling I have in my head. It makes sense, as the brain-coolant leaks out, the temperature of the brain increases. This in turn expands the air contained in the sinuses and hence, the pressure in my head increases as well. Bwahahahahaha! I gone and dun der science!

My face feels like it is about to explode and I am experiencing feelings of irritation in regards to everything that is not me right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home