Wednesday, June 28, 2006

FUCK

I have spent the last six fucking hours of my fucking life trying to get all my stupid fucking music into my fucking iPod. FUCK. Stupid fucker of an iPod keeps fucking freezing on my fat Chinese ass.

And it being 3 in the bloody morning my vocabulary is basically, on a scale of 1 to 10, stupid.

FUCK.

Ohh! Look at me! An Apple user! Look at my pretty Apple products! My shiny silver laptop! My white square shaped music player with rounded edges! Come! Have your flabbers gasted while I repeatedly get reamed from behind as I try to get some monkey tossing music on my AU$500 music player! Ohhh! My rectum! It hurts so good! Yes! Please, Mr Steve Jobs! Can I have some more!

Motherfucking overhyped piece of white plastic fucking cuntwhore motherlicking son of a backwards rhinoceros.

FUCK! ARgh, damnit. The word doesn't even begin to relieve my feelings anymore. Arschloch mutter dirne schnecke bumser.

Bugger this for a herd of camels.

I'll whistle if I need music.