Monday, July 10, 2006

oh.my.god.like, totally.

Shows my girlfriend have gotten me addicted to since we started living together:

Survivor
One Tree Hill
Random Chinese 6 pm soap
American Idol

Shows I have gotten her addicted to since we started living together:

Scrubs

My macsulinity, it hangs on like a limpet to the rocks in a raging storm, slowly losing its grip. Screaming out its futile words of defiance, lost in the cacophany of sound.

Plus, I really like One Tree Hill now. Damn damn damn bloody damn damn.

PS: does anyone know what a limpet looks like and if it actually clings to rocks?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG One Tree Hill is THE BEST!!! :D

4:33 PM  
Blogger lainieyeoh said...

O_o

something i don't watch, so i can't say much.

HURRRRRRRRRRR, I AM POWER.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

three post of the smae? you made your point man! lol

11:50 PM  
Blogger FishBalls said...

sexbomb: no it's not. It's badly written, the characters are 2-dimensional. And it's cheesy. But I can't stop watching it. Damnit.

lainie: Well you shouldn't. I watched it and look where it's gotten me. It's like I had a teenaged emo girly mcgirl inside of me all along. This is a disappointing thing to find out about oneself. Scrubs is all kinds of awesome, though.

merv: Three times? I have no idea what you're talking about...>coff coff<

2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.molluscan.com/shellimages/Patellidae/limpet.jpg

This is a limpet.
Wow.
What masculinity is there left, after succumbing to Chinese soap?

I pity you.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home