Monday, June 06, 2005

FUCK

PLAN YOUR FUCKING PROJECT OUT BEFORE YOU ASK ME TO FUCKING DRAW.

Don't fucking lay everything on me on the last fucking day before its due. It is 6 fucking a.m. in Sydney and you have it due at fucking 10 a.m. God damnit. Plan the damned sequences before you make me lift my fucking pencil. Don't ask me what I think off the damned sequence on the last fucking day. Don't send the fucking document at 6 in the fucking morning asking me to edit it when its due in 3 fucking hours. IT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROJECT.

Stop worrying about the goddamn useless fucking details that don't fucking matter. "What colour to colour the fishtank?" FUCK THAT!! You haven't even finished the main sequence yet! You haven't even PLANNED the main sequence yet! IF YOU HAVE NO MAIN SEQUENCE NO ONE IS GOING TO FUCKING CARE WHAT THE DAMNED FISH TANK IS COLOURED!!! ARRRRRRGH!!!!!!!! WHERE IS YOUR PROFESSIONALISM?! FUCK THAT! WHERE IS YOUR GOD DAMNED BRAIN!!!!

It's like working with a damned school kid. This last minute whiny bullshit isn't cutting it anymore. Stop acting like a damned amateur. Fuck it, you're in the final year of the God-damned degree. I adore you. But please, in the name of all that is fucking decent in the world, GROW UP.

It's not as if I don't have my own shit to handle. You already know that everyday is a damned struggle for me but I make time for this because you're a good friend and I love you.But it's been like this for every single project. I was stupid to give in, but not anymore: I'm not helping you out anymore if this state of affairs going to continue. You made the shit. Clean your own fucking ass.

It's times like this that pseudo-teetotallism hits hard. Jesus Christ on a fucking tricycle, I think I just gave myself a hernia.

1 Comments:

Blogger Illicitus said...

derek

you're about the only person i know who can rant so beautifully.

Your unique and eloquently creative way with words has earned you a place on my idol pedestal.

Looks like you're not hte only one with a crappy monday.

My boss's car got stolen today. At 9am on a monday morning. It is his birthday today. Dandy.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home