Monday, June 06, 2005

that's what friends are for.

This is an sms conversation I had with a very good friend the other day. It explains a lot about me and the way I interact with the people that I know. It also shows the sheer amount of tolerance she has, I'll call her Sexbomb for her privacy (Edited for grammar and spelling because I am crap at sms)

Sexbomb: Hi! So what're you up to? I'm in bed now :)

Fishballs: Oh boy! Talk about impeccable timing. As I type this, I'm on the toilet bowl having a poo.

Sexbomb: Oh boy, I DID NOT need to know that. I'm so glad you feel comfortable enough to tell me that. Tell me another
thing: Why did you bring your phone to the loo?

Fishballs: Just in case there's an important call, and when there is I won't have to come running out of the loo with my pants around my ankles and poo trailing out my ass.

Sexbomb: Oh good God! I didn't need that detailed an answer. Good poo session though?

Fishballs: Yar all done now.

Sexbomb: Good to know.

Fishballs: Sharing is caring, darling.

It rambles on, but that was the main bit. Now, why did I post this? I was having a conversation about poo with an attractive (devilishly so, single too) Asian lady who's half-way around the world lying in her bed. Possibly in a langurous fashion. But that aside, I did it because, well, sometimes its better to have something right in front of you and a matter of public record just so you know that you weren't dreaming while it happened. When's the last time YOU had a conversation with an attractive lady about poo?

I lead blessed life, I tell you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home