Tuesday, June 14, 2005

wasabi peas

I HAD WASABI PEAS TODAY!!! THEY ARE RIDICULOUSLY GOOD!!!

I must buy a truckload.

Also, Batman Begins starts tomorrow. Colour me excited. Christian Bale as Batman is genius. However, Katie Holmes with her annoying smile and oddly saggy face threatens to ruin the experience. Oh my God. Tom Cruise,like totally, dropped Nicole Kidman and ended up with her. I think the Scientology has made him slightly stupid in the head.

Also, in today's news, David Hasselhoff is the fucking man. I mean, he totally saved Spongebob's wimpy ass. And he had a talking car. But it kept calling him "Michael" when OBVIOUSLY, his name was David. So I guess he trashed it. I would do it too, if some dumb-ass car kept calling me Michael.

WASABI PEAS!!!!

I'd apologise for the random nature of the post but a) I am a dick and b) I have next to no readership. Also, c) Your mother was a whore who did whorish whoring. With whores.

Continue your infinite wallowing in the depths of futility, brief mortals. Your unceasing stuggles against inevitability amuse me greatly. Also remember to floss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home