Thursday, June 16, 2005

that's what friends are for part 2

I was drawing the other day and getting quite into it when I got this sms, it totally threw me off. Once again, it is from Sexbomb. She so totally rocks, I tell you.

Sexbomb: My breasts are shrinking :(

Fishballs: Heh?

Sexbomb: My tits are getting smaller. Bra is getting too big :(

Fishballs: Ever consider that the fabric of the bra might be stretching? You know, after washing and all that.

Sexbomb: Nope, because my face is not as round as it was during summer.

Fishballs: Well, I hereby pledge 2 ringgit to the "Make Sexbomb's Boobs Bigger" fund. Also, thanks to this conversation, I now feel like a blonde bimbo

Sexbomb: Heh, glad I could help.

Dear lord, I love my friends. It's the sign of a truly great friendship when you get random messages from someone in the middle of the afternoon bemoaning the size of their boobs.

There was another conversation about nipples, but I can't remember it. Damnit.

PS: Remember, guys! She's hot and Asian and she's a total tigress in bed. She's left men whimpering in her wake of debauchery. Uh. Someone told me, that is.

PPS: And before anyone asks, I'd totally have gone after her if I didn't have the incurable disease of falling in love with lesbians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home