Wednesday, June 15, 2005

uhh?

There's this blog that I read on a regular basis, (I'd link to it, but I'm new to this blog thing, I'm not sure what the etiquette is so I won't) and I'm somewhat of a fan because it's intelligent and the author's posts show that she actually knows what she's writing about. That and I secretly live vicariously through her blog because her life is far more entertaining than mine right now (don't you fucking judge me, everyone needs their little escapes into fancy).

Anyhoo, the point of all this is, apparently she posted some nude pictures of herself on the blog, and this has brought down all sorts of hoo-haa with people yelling about obscenity laws and what not. I won't comment on the artistic nature of the pictures but I saw them around the time they were first posted before any of this gained momentum and my immediate reaction was "Oooooh! Cool." And then I went to take a poo.

It's a picture of a nude lady, folks. There's nothing obscene about it. What's with the big controversy? Is it because she's Singaporean? Surely they know about sex, boobs and nipples there? How else would little Singaporeans get made?

SarongPartyGirl is my new hero! Bwahahahaha!

1 Comments:

Blogger Illicitus said...

Fish balls!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home